- Kilroy Cafe -- My current essay space, combining the best aspects of the Family Court newsletter and Philosophy Notes. This is the only newsletter that's still active (apart from this blog). (Currently 17 issues.)
- The Family Court Chronicles Newsletter -- My report on issues at Family Court in Las Vegas (2005-2008), now suspended. Never really took off. Great quality, no readers. (46 issues)
- Philosophy Notes -- My series of philosophy essays, each written in a day or less. I regarded it mainly as a practice area. There are some gems here that I'm still proud of. No readers to speak of. (110 issues)
- The Groom Lake Desert Rat -- written at the dawn of the internet era (1993-1997). Once had a huge following via email. It was a uniting factor in the Area 51 movement. (38 issues)
- Ufomind Mailing List -- One of the Area 51-related mailing lists I moderated in the 1990s (1997-1999), including some newsletter-like postings. This filled in the gap after the Desert Rat stopped.
Along the way, there were all sorts of mailing lists and short-lived newsletters, many of them now lost to history. The printed satirical newsletter is the sort of thing I've been doing since I was a teen, back when I was working with a typewriter.